Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday To Me!!!



I can't believe a year has gone by already!!  Mom threw me a big birthday party and all of my family and friends came!!  They all brought me wonderful presents and I had a good time playing with all my cousins!!!  


Here I am investigating some of the new toys I got for my birthday!!  
This one looks interesting for a minute or so!



Oh, look at this baby doll I got!  She looks like I did when I was born!!



What a nice picture of me and Mom!!  This was right before she 
took apart and cut up my beautiful cake!!


Mmmm, this frosting is good!!  I really just liked to eat the frosting!  
Mom can keep the cake part!

Mom took all week to make this beautiful Princess Castle Cake for me!!
  She even put out my Disney princesses!  


No comments: