Sunday, March 1, 2009

I went ice skating!!

Mom and Dad took me ice skating last night and I had lots of fun!!  Their friends Anne and Brian bought me some little double bladed ice skates to start out on.  They strap onto my shoes and were pretty cool to walk around in!  As soon as Dad got them strapped on, I started walking around in them no problem!!  I got to go around the rink a whole bunch and there were a lot of people skating around me!  Everyone was looking at me and saying how cute I was!!  I was the star of the rink!!




1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Gasp! She is too cute!

I also wanted to thank you for sharing your 2009 goals on my blog. I just wanted to check in with you to see how you were doing with your business and personal goals so far in '09. Hope all is well!