Thanksgiving was fun! I got to meet a lot of people and all of my family was there. I don't think I was put down for more than 5 minutes. I enjoy being with other people and did my best not to cry. By the time everyone was eating, I was getting really tired. I slept all the way home and even after I got there. Mommy and Daddy tried to get me to take pictures, but all I could do was sleep.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Thanksgiving was fun! I got to meet a lot of people and all of my family was there. I don't think I was put down for more than 5 minutes. I enjoy being with other people and did my best not to cry. By the time everyone was eating, I was getting really tired. I slept all the way home and even after I got there. Mommy and Daddy tried to get me to take pictures, but all I could do was sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment