Wow, this is my new house!! I really like it here. There is a dog and a cat, lots of bright lights and lots of people wanting to hold me all of the time. I can get used to this being held all of the time. Don't let Mommy and Daddy hear that though. They have no idea how little sleep I am going to let them get. He,He!!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
I'm Home!!!
Wow, this is my new house!! I really like it here. There is a dog and a cat, lots of bright lights and lots of people wanting to hold me all of the time. I can get used to this being held all of the time. Don't let Mommy and Daddy hear that though. They have no idea how little sleep I am going to let them get. He,He!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment