Every night for the last two months I have cried while Mommy and Daddy are eating dinner. I think they should be paying attention to me at all times. So, apparently Mommy got sick of getting up constantly and eating with one hand while holding me with the other. She brought this fancy chair up from the basement. I love it! I can sit with them at dinner, just like I am a big girl. I can't wait until I can throw my food at them from this thing!!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
My high chair is great!
Every night for the last two months I have cried while Mommy and Daddy are eating dinner. I think they should be paying attention to me at all times. So, apparently Mommy got sick of getting up constantly and eating with one hand while holding me with the other. She brought this fancy chair up from the basement. I love it! I can sit with them at dinner, just like I am a big girl. I can't wait until I can throw my food at them from this thing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment